Marietta Hospital Launches New Website
Posted on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009
Mercy Health/Love County Hospital and Clinic has recently launched a new Web site. The health care site provides information about hospital/clinic/ER programs, services, history, news, and more.
· Hospital services
· Clinic services
· Emergency services
· Health and wellness
· Employment opportunities
· Press releases – This section is a repository of news and features about the hospital, with a picture/story archive dating to 2002.
· About us – A comprehensive description of the hospital’s history, mission, core values, and community outreach beyond medical care
· Search engine – Allows search results by words and phrases through the site’s 83 separate page views
· Right Here in Marietta – located on the homepage, this feature highlights hospital services that keep patients from having to travel elsewhere
· Did You Know? – Another homepage feature that displays little-known facts about the hospital and its 30-year history
A companion Web site for Love County EMS and training center was established last year. It is found at www.lovecountyems.com.